Saturday, November 27, 2010

Gone Too Soon


Dear Aaron,
     I'm so sad you are not here.  I hoped we could start a tradition where you and Ryan put up my Christmas lights.  You guys did such an unbelievable job last year.  I doubt I'm going to duplicate it.  This picture reminds me of who you truly were.  A young man with his whole future ahead of him.  Little did we know it was going to be the last Christmas we'd spend with you.
     I'm depressed, missing you, powerless to bring you back.  I know you're with your Savior, Jesus Christ, who loves you more than we ever could.  But still, I'm sad.
     I'm receiving one of the ornaments your Dad and Tina had made in your memory.  It's very beautiful.  It captures your suave look perfectly.
     This is turning out to be a long season.
      I pray all of us will be able to get through it.
Love Aunt Amy