Thursday, November 18, 2010

Seeing with Your Own Eyes

So many questions, so little time.
My story is real, it's only mine.
Questions need answers, God only knows,
What to say to us when we are low.

Questions without answers seem more common these days.  Writing is helping the pain go away.  But when will it visit me next?  This answer I do not have.  But when the next wind hits, I'm hoping I won't be mad.


Questions without answers, a frustration hard to tell.  Sometimes it feels like heaven, other days not so well.  Why did they all die?  A silly question, I know.  But days are hard and nights are long for those who do not know.  God holds the answers, I know He holds the key.  He's not singling me out, no, it has nothing to do with me.  


Man was given free will to choose on his own.  Who he'll be faithful to, dedicated to God's throne?  Only time will tell through testing and trials, who'll be the one to discover God's amazing love, His story unfolds.


Seeing with my own eyes is very limiting indeed.
For I have scales over my eyes making it difficult to read.
The Bible is God's word written for man,
Made in His image doing the best he can.


So why do troubles always come my way?
Because I serve Jesus and love Him in every way!
Question answered.
Eyes opened.
Heart transformed.
Soul saved.


Thank you, Abba Father.
Love always and forever, 
Amy Kathleen